These two lots for sale through Isaacson Homes, at the end of Moonrise Trail, are on top of one of the foot hills of the Huachuca Mountains in the Ramsey Canyon area. Being backed against the public forest property makes for ease of spotting wildlife, game, or even a romantic walk with the closest view of the mountains on the southwest to the overview of the city of Sierra Vista to the north. This King-of-the-Mountain lot is only 20 minutes drive from the center of Sierra Vista and 19 minutes to the main gate of Fort Huachuca.
- 2.2 acre lot, dividable
- Flat building spot on top of mountain foothill
- Concrete Road (on incline)
- Water and Electric utility at property line
- Borders National Forest, unlimited wildlife
- Some of the best views in Cochise County of both mountain and valley
- Available from Isaacson Homes